Wednesday, July 30, 2008

some pictures :)

this is a picture of Matt's dog Tempo ( my step son lol) and Miles in the background (the dog we share)
This is a normal picture for Matt and I. We are very goofy and always make each other laugh. A normal picture consists of matt doing a funny face and i am smiling and we do that for around 3 pictures and then i do a funny face and then after we both make funny faces i usually tell him ok now a real picture. but I love the funny ones the best :) 
My baby Miles. He can be a handle sometimes but he is mamma's baby boy.
This is a picture of my two best friends and I. I have been friends with them for 12 years now :) The one in the dark blue is Meghan and the one in the light blue is Lauren. I don't know what i would do without them in my life.

1 comment:

Carolyn Plain and Tall said...

Yay! I found your blog! Miles is so cute!! Can't wait to read more!